You can either “check your baggage” by getting something off your chest (big or small, it doesn’t matter). Or “carry someone’s baggage” by reading other people’s problems and send them a song &/ a personal message to cheer them up. Everything is anonymous.
Okay ! :D
2-3 cups rice
5-7 baby carrots
5 green beans
1/2 - 1lb ground pork
1 large egg
1. Marinate the ground pork with black pepper & salt. Set it aside.
2. Chop about 1/4 cup of onion into little pieces (like this). Also chop carrots & green beans about the same size.
3. Pour 2 tablespoon cooking oil into a wok, on medium-high heat. Cook the onions first until golden, then add the carrots & green beans. Stir them around until unified. Cook for about 2-3 minutes or until the vegetables get soft.
4. Add the ground pork. Keep stirring every 2 mins until the pork is thoroughly cooked.
5. Add rice. Stir it around until all the ingredients mix together. Then add 3 tablespoon oyster sauce (or more if you prefer. I prefer lots!). Stir the sauce around until all the rice turns a brownish color.
6. Add egg. Stir it around until it’s cooked and mixed with the rest of the ingredients.
That’s it! :)
I’m genuinely happy these days. I realize when I’m happy, I update less. Less things on my mind, just love ~